Sunday, August 31, 2014

Let's Take it Slow

Photos by: Bethany Struble                         Pants by: Kasil                        Shirt by: Adidas Neo Label                        Shoes by: Teva

Praise the Lord, Sandals are here. I, for one, am a dude and a lazy one at that. As much as I love my shoes collection, there are times where I just ain't got timmeee for shoes. Luckily for me Tevas here gifted an amazing pair of sandals, perfect for on the go menswear men like me and maybe you. Let me know what's your take on the sandal trend in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I've got the same pair of shoes! My favorite wear of the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT STYLE !!

    www.afrizal-maulana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee loveee <3

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete